These terms and conditions are applicable between the User, Users of this Website, AMC-Consult A/S (including all subdomains, unless they were explicitly excluded under their own conditions), and AMC-Consult A/S, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as they affect your rights. It is understood that your consent to comply with these terms and conditions is binding on the first opening of the Website. If you do not agree to these terms, you should immediately cease using the Website. In these conditions, the User or Users means third parties who access the Website and are not (a) employed by AMC-Consult A/S and do their job or (b) they work as consultants or otherwise provide services to AMC-Consult A/S and obtain access to the Website in connection with the provision of such services. You must be at least 18 years old to use this site. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
2. Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content contained on the Website, unless it is sent by Users, is the property of AMC-Consult A/S, our affiliates or other third parties. In these conditions, “Content” means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, basic code and software, and any other form of information that may be stored on a computer that is obtained through the Site, including all such content sent by Users. By continuing to use the site, the user acknowledges that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights.
- You may, for your own non-commercial use, do the following:
- download, display and display content on the computer screen
- download and store Content electronically on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to the network)
- The User may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use any Content for commercial purposes without the written consent of AMC-Consult A/S
- The User acknowledges that he is responsible for all Content that he sends via the Website. You may not upload, distribute or otherwise publish via the Site any Content that is (a) confidential, proprietary, fake, deceitful, slanderous, defamatory, indecent, threatening, infringing on privacy rights or advertising infringing intellectual property rights, they are unlawful or otherwise objectionable; (b) may constitute or encourage the commission of a crime, violate the rights of any party or otherwise incur liability or violate any law; or (c) may contain software viruses, political campaigns, chain letters, bulk mailings or other forms of “spam.”
- The user represents and warrants that he is the owner or otherwise controls all rights to the content he publishes;
3. Prohibited use
- The User may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way that causes or may cause damage to the Website or interferes with other people in using or using the Website;
- in any way that is harmful, illegal, illegal, abusive, offensive, threatening or otherwise objectionable or violates any applicable law, regulations, government order;
- creating, sending or storing electronic copies of the Contents protected by copyright without the consent of the owner.
- You must ensure that the data provided by you during registration or at any time is correct and complete.
- You must immediately inform us of any changes to the data that you provide during registration, updating your personal data so that we can communicate effectively with you.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for legitimate purposes or in the event of a breach of these terms.
- You can cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address provided at the end of these terms. If you do, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of registration does not affect any statutory rights.
5. Links to other websites
- This website may contain links to other websites. Unless explicitly stated, these websites are not controlled by AMC-Consult A/S.
- We are not responsible for the content of such websites and we are not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from their use.
- Placing a link to another page on this Website does not imply endorsement of the parties or persons controlling those websites.
7. Website availability and disclaimer
- AMC-Consult A/S is not responsible for any disruptions or unavailability of the Website.
- AMC-Consult A/S reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue any part (or entire) of the Website, including, without limitation, all available products and / or services. These terms and conditions continue to apply to any modified version of the website, unless expressly stated otherwise.
8. AMC Services
- Please see more on https://amcbanking.com/agreements/
9. Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall: (a) limit or exclude our liability or liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our liability or liability for fraud or misleading; or (c) limit or exclude any of our obligations in any way prohibited by applicable law.
- We are not liable to you for any losses arising from events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, AMC-Consult A/S is not responsible for:
- any loss of business, such as loss of profits, income, anticipated savings, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
10. Final provisions
- The User may not transfer any rights under these terms to another person. We may transfer our rights based on these terms if we have a reasonable belief that your rights will not be affected.
- These conditions can be changed by us from time to time. The modified terms will apply on the website from the date of publication.
- This Agreement is interpreted in accordance with Polish law, and all disputes arising from the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes and claims) are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Polish courts.
- Website of AMC-Consult A/S, available at amcbanking.com, is property of AMC-Consult A/S, Grundtvigsvej 29, Frederikberg, 1864 Copenhagen, VAT No. DK 16987344.
- You can contact AMC-Consult A/S, by email at email@example.com.