Open banking (PSD2)
In 2019 CEO Peter Makki initiated a dialogue with the FSA about the requirements for obtaining license as a payment institution, and permission to act as an Account Information Service Provider (AISP) and as a Payment Initiating Service Provider (PISP).
After one year with adapting to new requirements from the PSD2 combined with heavy personnel reinforcements, we are proud to have obtained the license as a Payment Institution.
First in the Nordics
In 2021 AMC Banking obtained license as a payment institution under the new Payment Service Directive (PSD2) and supervised under The Danish Financial Supervisory Authority (FSA). This means that we are the first northern ERP bank integrator to have received this certification.
- The solution follows new SEPA requirements and works with the new Nordic payment platform P27.
- Covers all Nordic banks.
- A standard – regardless of bank connection.
- Outgoing payments, incoming payments, reconciliation data / account information, account balance.
- Certification of payments outside accounting (RGB)
- PSD2 functionality such as direct balance, real-time data and historical transactions on bank statements.
- Functionality that PSD2 does not cover such as remittance, credit note, payments with sub-specifications and access to all account types.
Compliance with PSD2
Being PSD2-compliant means living up to strict requirements to our organization, employees, and the quality of our product. With the transformation to a payment institution, AMC now have new possibilities of offering our customers smarter ways of doing banking in the future. We are eager to find smarter ways to help financial departments around the world.
Resilient Risk Management
We operate with a three-step-mindset when facing risks: Identify, analyze, and manage. Our board of management are responsible for the overall risk assessment, which dynamically adapts to new threats in the technological environment.
IT-security and fraud-prevention overshadow much of AMC’s risk strategy, breeding consistent development against secure products and safety procedures.
Security is one of our core values because it permeates everything we do and stand for. It is hard-coded in the very cornerstone of our organization.
Our software products have matured with robustness over the past decades, with developers constantly looking to improve the safety of our customers’ data. Our new releases are first and foremost security adjustments in relation to the technological development.