Understanding user roles #
- License administrator:
- A designated individual authorized to manage your AMC License, potentially receiving vital information about the license.
- Has access to the AMC License Portal for modifying licenses, managing support users, adding new license administrators, and altering banks.
- Also accesses the Service Desk for technical support with the same privileges as a support user.
- Support user:
- Should possess basic technical knowledge about AMC Banking and can create support tickets.
- Only has access to the Service Desk portal for technical assistance.
- Note: Only the license administators can add/delete a support user.
Creating a new support user #
- Navigate to the AMC License Portal: https://license.amcbanking.com/login.
- Click on ‘License’ located in the menu bar at the top left.
- Navigate to ‘Subscribe for new services’ on the right of ‘services’ and click it.
- Click ‘add support user’ adjacent to ‘support users’, enter the email and name, and then click ‘save’.
- Proceed by clicking the green ‘Next’ button in the top right corner, followed by the green ‘Confirm’ button.
- The new support user will receive a confirmation email with login details for the Service Desk.
Deleting a support user #
- Log in to the license portal: https://license.amcbanking.com/login.
- Click on ‘License’ in the top-left menu bar.
- Under ‘services’, view all listed support users. A red cross next to each name allows for user deletion.
- If a deletion button is absent, it indicates that the person is a license administrators. They must first be deleted as license administrators before removal as support users.
Ensure your AMC Banking management is streamlined and all user roles and actions are undertaken by the appropriate individuals. It’s imperative to manage user roles efficiently to maintain the security and functionality of your AMC Banking platforms.